Now that people are here.....

Many duelists also love RPGs such as Dungeons and Dragons, Mutants and Masterminds, or Vampire: the Masquerade. This section is for discussions about those games or for creating your own campaigns now.
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Now that people are here.....

Post by Wallaceman105 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:47 pm

...I'm gonna turn my story into a RP!

The King of Kings!
The way this works is that I will post after every 5 posts, to keep the party along the over-arching story. Aside from that, everyone is free to take this as they wish! Also, when I post, I will likely end up using people's characters to do things. Do not panic. :)
I'm new to this, so there may be a few tweaks made down the line, but here's what I'll need from you to sign up!

Stats
Allegiance (one of the six attributes)
Aura Traits
Aura Strength - Not everyone can summon a typhoon.
Aura Speed - Some powers require aura to be readily available, others can take time to charge.
Aura Stamina - Determines the length of your aura-based abilities.
Aura Power - Determines the strength of your aura, multiply this x5, you gain that percent of skill in another aura stat.
Physical Traits
Speed - Duh
Stamina - Duh
Constitution - For those who don't know, this determines more or less your DEF.
Strength - duh

You need at least 1 level in every stat, and you get 18 Skill points to start with. You earn skill points when you level up, which you earn by killing beasts equal to [current level]x1.5, rounded up. Level 1 kills 2 beasts, level 2 kills 3, 3 kills 5, etc, etc.

So, just fill that out, and list 3 Combat moves for yourself (including the stats they use/require) and 2 aura moves. Make them up/explain them yourself, just make them fit into your Allegiance.

Here's hoping this works.! :D
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!