Best combo in your deck.

Here is the place to share about any great strategies that you've come up with or that have been used against you.
Czar
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Best combo in your deck.

Post by Czar » Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:40 am

ilyasykatsuya wrote:any comments?

That's not really a combo in any sense other than the very literal one.

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:57 am

An old combo I love :)

Hand:
Foolish Burial/Dark Grepher/Reinforcement/Armageddon Knight,
CoTH,
and Disruptive Stragedy

Using Burial/etc to send Protector of the Sanctuary to the grave, set Coth and D.Stragedy and end turn.
During their standby, acivate D,Stragedy then chain CoTH to it. Call SSs Protector and when Stragedy causes your opponent to shuffle their hand back into the deck, Protector's eff prevents them from drawing a new one XD This also works well Morphing Jar. When played right and with some luck, this combo beats the Wind-Up loop.
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!
Thank you YCG, for everything.

ilyasykatsuya
Super Rare Duelist

Post by ilyasykatsuya » Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 am

dracostrike wrote:An old combo I love :)

Hand:
Foolish Burial/Dark Grepher/Reinforcement/Armageddon Knight,
CoTH,
and Disruptive Stragedy

hard to start duel with those material
DN username :Katsuyailyasy
Watts Guide -
WATTS GUIDE
Six Spams Guide - SIX SPAMS GUIDE

my site

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 am

It may be inconstient but it doesn't have to be D.Stragedy and Coth to be used. I have used Miraculous Rebirth, Mind Wipe and Desert Sunlight to flip M.Jar in this deck. In about 9 duels, I haven't been able to pull this combo once and about half of those was on the first turn. I have considered using a Lightsworn engine in this deck but I personally find the milling quite random.
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!
Thank you YCG, for everything.

Quuador
Rare Duelist

Post by Quuador » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:04 am

I run a D.D. Deck myself, and a combo I always liked, but which is sometimes hard to control afterwards, is:
Summoning a Grinder Golem, attacking it with one of the Grinder Tokens to get 3k damage from a single attack so I can activate Inferno Tempest. Preferably with a Soul Absorption on my side of the field, and some D.D. Dynamites.
Only problem with this combo is that your opponent still has the Grinder Golem :P Thought there are a lot of cards to get rid of it of course.

Main cards for this combo:
  • - Grinder Golem (or another Monster with 3000 or more ATK on your opponent's side of the field, while having no Monsters on your side of the field)
    - Inferno Tempest
Other useful cards for this combo:
  • - Soul Absorption
    - D.D. Dynamite
    - Graverobber's Retribution
    - Cards that gain power by the number of cards removed from play (like Gren Maju Da Eiza or Golden Homunculus)
    - Cards that are useful to destroy Grinder Golem afterwards or to stop further attacks (D. D. Borderline is a nice stall-card in combination with D.D. Decks imo)
Greetz,
Quuador
Own made Signature (as a replacement until Kamikon Wolf's shop is open again). ;)
Quuador's Deck Den
Dueling Network Username: Quuador

XxBraedonXX
Rare Duelist

Post by XxBraedonXX » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm

(Jurrac Ninjas)
Summon Guiba/Velo or Aeolo, Reborn/ call of the haunted the other, instant fusion Pragtical, Synch Jurrac Meteor, Destroy feild, Revive Aeolo, tribute to SS Guiba/Velo, get direct attack

or

Golden upstart to SS Hanzo, pull an Upstart, XYZ to Blade Ninja

or

Hanzo to pull super-transformation, instant fusion Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin, XYZ Blade Ninja, and set Super as a precautionary measure

Czar
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Czar » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:09 pm

XxBraedonXX wrote:Hanzo to pull super-transformation, instant fusion Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin, XYZ Blade Ninja, and set Super as a precautionary measure
Just to make sure you know, you can't Super Trans with an XYZ monster.

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 pm

XxBraedonXX wrote:(Jurrac Ninjas)
Summon Guiba/Velo or Aeolo, Reborn/ call of the haunted the other, instant fusion Pragtical, Synch Jurrac Meteor, Destroy feild, Revive Aeolo, tribute to SS Guiba/Velo, get direct attack

or

Golden upstart to SS Hanzo, pull an Upstart, XYZ to Blade Ninja

or

Hanzo to pull super-transformation, instant fusion Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin, XYZ Blade Ninja, and set Super as a precautionary measure
XxBraedonXX wrote:Hanzo to pull super-transformation, instant fusion Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin, XYZ Blade Ninja, and set Super as a precautionary measure
XxBraedonXX wrote:instant fusion Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin
Neo-Space Marine Dolphin wrote:This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "NEX".
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 pm

:lol:

geoffthemagicgerbil
Common Duelist

Post by geoffthemagicgerbil » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 am

imagine second turn you have a monster on the field opponent has two. heavy storm , spell traps gone, toon world pay 1000 tribute your monster summon toon Gemini elf equip rising energy equals 3400 ur playing 4k attack directly boom there on 600 activate final flame 600 gone there on 0

Phaeon
Rare Duelist

Post by Phaeon » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Since I run 18 decks I'm just gonna post my favorite OTK.

Use Future Fusion to send Cyber Dragon and all my Machines in my deck to the Graveyard
Use Card Destruction to send all the Machines in my hand to the Graveyard
Heavy Storm to clear the field
Overload Fusion Chimeratech Dragaon

A bit outdated, but fun. I've been thinking of trying out Machina Fortress/Cannon to act as a back up to Card Destruction, but the draw effect of Card Destruction is worth more than the beatstick. Besides I have a back-up OTK with being able to Power Bond 3 Cyber Dragons (or Zweis or Protos).

Egh, I still have some time before I have to head out so here's my favorite old combo (no longer in use)

Dark Magician (or better yet Dark Paladin)
Roval Decree
Equip with Mage Power
Equip with Big Bang Shot
Activate Diffusion Wave-Motion

The result is a 4400 (4900 or more if you go with Paladin) monster that inflicts piercing damage and can attack multiple times.

Flying Elephant
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flying Elephant » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:12 pm

geoffthemagicgerbil wrote:imagine second turn you have a monster on the field opponent has two. heavy storm , spell traps gone, toon world pay 1000 tribute your monster summon toon Gemini elf equip rising energy equals 3400 ur playing 4k attack directly boom there on 600 activate final flame 600 gone there on 0
Toon Gemini Elf can't attack the turn it's Summoned, you don't have to tribute a monster for any of those cards you mentioned, 4000 LP isn't a real game of yugioh, and final flame sucks.
Thanks to Kamikon Wolf for the sig.

Gone but never forgotten

RIP

Join the Battle Pack Tournament here!

Crow
Ultra Rare Duelist

Post by Crow » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 am

Flying Elephant wrote:
geoffthemagicgerbil wrote:imagine second turn you have a monster on the field opponent has two. heavy storm , spell traps gone, toon world pay 1000 tribute your monster summon toon Gemini elf equip rising energy equals 3400 ur playing 4k attack directly boom there on 600 activate final flame 600 gone there on 0
Toon Gemini Elf can't attack the turn it's Summoned, you don't have to tribute a monster for any of those cards you mentioned, 4000 LP isn't a real game of yugioh, and final flame sucks.
Ohh. For the life of me I couldn't figure out where the 4000 was coming from.

Zeronex
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Zeronex » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:38 am

Chaos Infinity + Summoner of Illusions all day.

Phaeon
Rare Duelist

Post by Phaeon » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Just remembered another good one:

Cyber Dragon Zwei and Proto-Cyber Dragon in Graveyard. In your hand Monster Reborn and Inferno Reckless Summon.

Activate Monster Reborn targeting Proto. Activate Inferno Reckless Summon. You get a total of 5 Cyber Dragons (since Zwei is treated as Cyber Dragon while in the Graveyard; additional info just so no one questions my math). Follow up with some Polys or Power Bonds and you can get out a Cyber Twin and a Cyber End on the same turn...Without using your normal summon...If you have all the required spells in your hand which is possible just not very likely.