pendulum barrier

Here is the place to share about any great strategies that you've come up with or that have been used against you.
muls ten
Rare Duelist

pendulum barrier

Post by muls ten » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 pm

pendulum summon out multiple barrier statues to make a lock. i'm not sure if this would work since i've never used pendulum monsters before, but if they are all summoned at once i think it would work.

Zeronex
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: pendulum barrier

Post by Zeronex » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:32 pm

I must say, nice Shaman King sig (I forgot the name of the angel)
Yeah, it'll work, but the problem is getting all the Barrier Statues in hand first. And then their stats are laughable, but it does make a nice ATK lock with Seal.

yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by yusei-oh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:35 pm

with all of them at 1000 atk each and only stopping special summoning, they're still easy to get over.
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

muls ten
Rare Duelist

Post by muls ten » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:34 am

Zeronex wrote:I must say, nice Shaman King sig (I forgot the name of the angel)
Yeah, it'll work, but the problem is getting all the Barrier Statues in hand first. And then their stats are laughable, but it does make a nice ATK lock with Seal.
thank you, a friend made it for me. the characters are iron maiden jeanne and her spirit shamash.

i think if the deck were to function you would only focus on two of the statues rather than all of them, but yes seal would be vital.
yusei-oh wrote:with all of them at 1000 atk each and only stopping special summoning, they're still easy to get over.
yes, that would be a problem, but i'm sure there is a way around that. seal for one like zeronex said.