Wizard of Oz and Star Wars(Kozmo Discussion!)

Here is the place to share about any great strategies that you've come up with or that have been used against you.
Enigma
Ultra Rare Duelist

Wizard of Oz and Star Wars(Kozmo Discussion!)

Post by Enigma » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 am

Thoughts anyone?
Whifflesnatch!

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Wizard of Oz and Star Wars(Kozmo Discussion!)

Post by Master Lightflare » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:15 am

The archetype itself is very interesting. So far, people who aren't playing it have been saying it's a bad deck and the people that play the deck say it's good. I think that right now, the deck is tier 2 at the highest but by December, it could be tier 1.

The fact that farmgirls are $80 each really annoys me, especially because I'm only missing 1 goodwitch and 3 farmgirls. Just because Jeff Jones, Max Reynolds and Alex Vansant made top 8 at an ARG case tourney with the same build of kozmos, doesn't mean it's an amazing deck in the konami format. They were using the ARG banlist, meaning there was no trish and dolls and qlis were less prevalent. Dolls and qlis seem to be the hardest matchups for the deck, as outs to construct are few and attacking over any qli monster is hard without honest. Trish being gone allows for more innovation, such as the maindecking of maxx "C" and shared ride that Jeff used, but since I'm in Australia and not using the ARG banlist, the deck is not as good over here.

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?

xion52998
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by xion52998 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:36 am

Also there were like 10 people at that event
you have to be really bad to not make top 8 of 10 people.
MysticJhn wrote:Pickles always like you, reguardless on how you feel about them.
If you have a ruling question, feel free to PM me.

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:09 pm

This deck loses to siding.

Siding in Light-Imprisoning Mirror to stop their search engines and can't lose it to slip rider.

Imperial Iron Wall keeps them from banishing their pilots for the most part and you keep their ships from popping out of hand.

There are other cards like the Cyber Dragon's to banish the ships.

Nothing we don't already know by now just stuff I felt I should add. Ways to deal with this archtype.

Maining playable cards that don't target and don't destroy seems to be the way to go for the main deck.
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon