Invoked hybrid

Here is the place to share about any great strategies that you've come up with or that have been used against you.
cezr
Rare Duelist

Invoked hybrid

Post by cezr » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:47 pm

As seems pretty obvious the Invoked cards need to be mixed with some other archetypes and/or an engine. I know the invoked wind witch build is popular for good reason now. But I can't help feeling the Allier the invoker main deck card and Invocation have good utility with other fusion cards. In recent years they're been some big fusion-centric decks and I was wondering which might mesh well with Invoked. There's Hero (transformation summons I know but the +1000 attack boost by Alliser applies), Shaddoll, Ritual beasts, Metalfoes, ABC and I've probably missed a fair few too. I'm wanting to test some...any recommendations on which fusion deck will work well?
Active/inactive decks: ABC, BA, Lightsworn Rulers, Nekroz, Shiranui

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Invoked hybrid

Post by Lord dragon » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Blue-Eyes is a fairly common deck to mix it with.
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

xion52998
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Invoked hybrid

Post by xion52998 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:01 am

Windwitches are obviously very good, on addition speedroids aren't that bad either but the engine takes up a bit more space

Zoodiac is a favorite of mine, you can make some insane boards with thrasher and aleister but now that rat is semi'd you cant afford to make Elysium

Artifacts are also great because it doesn't take up your normal

Grass decks can also be really good with aleister as well, if you mill both him and the fusion you can banish him with snow and then use the fusion to recycle
MysticJhn wrote:Pickles always like you, reguardless on how you feel about them.
If you have a ruling question, feel free to PM me.