KW Graphic Enterprises [CLOSED]

Members of the Sig Crafters Guild are proficient with photo editing and eager to help less skilled forum members get the cool sigs that they want.
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Re: KW Graphic Enterprises

Post by Lithium » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:09 am

Not trying to be a pain, but when will you open your sig shop again? I <3 my current one you made for me a while back and would <3 for you to make me a new sig! :)
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

ventes183
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by ventes183 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 am

Lithium wrote:Not trying to be a pain, but when will you open your sig shop again? I <3 my current one you made for me a while back and would <3 for you to make me a newsig! :)
Lithium 姐 your not the only one
OCG Player/Judge

さ、デュエル!

LabSig:Kamikon Wolf

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:28 am

Generally around this time of year I do an open when I'm on my spring break at school, which is in the middle of March. I'll give everyone a heads up here when I'm ready to take some requests. I know that's a long time to wait, but school keeps me plenty busy. I appreciate the interest though guys.

ventes183
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by ventes183 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Kamikon Wolf wrote:Generally around this time of year I do an open when I'm on my spring break at school, which is in the middle of March. I'll give everyone a heads up here when I'm ready to take some requests. I know that's a long time to wait, but school keeps me plenty busy. I appreciate the interest though guys.
Dw I understand. Am in my major yr in my secondary school ATM.
OCG Player/Judge

さ、デュエル!

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Lithium » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 am

It's ok Kami, I can wait that long. Like I said, I still <3 the one you made for me last time. :wink:
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Because I'm a dirty showoff. :lol: I had to do it for my motion graphics class, and frankly, I like animating stuff. Wish I had the ambition to do it more.

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:07 pm

XD It's cute ^^ Kawaii!
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

ventes183
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by ventes183 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:31 am

dracostrike wrote:XD It's cute ^^ Kawaii!
man simple animation, and its good enough :D
OCG Player/Judge

さ、デュエル!

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:59 am

Spoiler:
I redid the fox for the game, but mostly because I have to animate a character for a different class anyway.

Next week is my spring break and I will be taking requests. Like always, I'll take the first nine that want one. Feel free to put in your request now, I just won't get to it until the break actually kicks in.

Loki
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Loki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:51 pm

How is the game coming along?

arkain07
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by arkain07 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Loki wrote:How is the game coming along?

^^^ what he said
Atumman105 wrote:This isn't easy for me to say, but I've been 100% completely wrong about Monarchs. Thanks to Arkain, I now properly understand both them AND the importance of hand advantage. Thanks, Arkain!

user name here is the same as DN Arkain07

Clan = Moon

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Game is... coming along. I ran into some bumps with using textures and level drawing, but I'm actually putting the finishing touches on the algorithm for level drawing today. At the moment the working code just draws cheeseburgers in the shape the level is supposed to be instead of using the right textures :lol:

ventes183
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by ventes183 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:35 am

Kamikon Wolf wrote:
Spoiler:
I redid the fox for the game, but mostly because I have to animate a character for a different class anyway.

Next week is my spring break and I will be taking requests. Like always, I'll take the first nine that want one. Feel free to put in your request now, I just won't get to it until the break actually kicks in.
Idk to be happy I finally get the change to get a sig off the best sig maker or to cry and rage...

Urgh so confused... Spent a while and like upload after upload for a new sig and well... Patience is a virtue!!!! X D

Then again might ask you to help me do a new one for my lab sig. Just need to take a pic of that 'play mat' I have of the ocg cyber structure for a brief idea for u. Also, I might have stray cutouts of the cyber gang somewhere if you want.
OCG Player/Judge

さ、デュエル!

Kamikon Wolf
Guild Master of Sigs

Post by Kamikon Wolf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:31 am

Well, if you have a new request, I'd happily take care of it. I don't know how eager I am to pick up where you left off on your own project, or be giving you lessons as a request. Once you decide what you want, just let me know.

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Lithium » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:23 am

Well, if it's okay I'll put up my request now so I don't forget later. (I have bad memory loss syndrome.....a lot)

Left: Dark Magician of Chaos
Middle: Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings
Right: Evilswarm Bahamut

I want the monsters in my sig to be big (as in maybe a close-up view, so maybe just do the top halfs of them only) if you understand what I mean. I would like the background colors to be mostly dark blue but with dark red mixed in. (maybe dark purple mixed in as well) I would also like for my sig to have a dark impression to it, so however you do that it will be fine. Also, I really liked the way you done my username last time on my Evilswarm sig so was hoping you could do it the same way in this one. (In the center, same font, etc.) Thanks in advance! :P

(Btw, what certain font was that anyway?)

If I'm confusing you on anything, tell me because I really ain't trying to, I'm just a little picky and don't mean anything by it. :wink: