Set 908: Shining Victories

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Set 908: Shining Victories

Post by einstein » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:44 pm

On Kozmo Dark Planet, from a trustable source that I'll keep anonymous:
"it's the best card in the deck"
"what if nat beast was searchable, more easily summoned, and had 1000 more atk"
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

The more you observe, the less you assume.

Reading is fundamental.

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:36 pm

einstein wrote:On Kozmo Dark Planet, from a trustable source that I'll keep anonymous:
"it's the best card in the deck"
"what if nat beast was searchable, more easily summoned, and had 1000 more atk"
Would you like to say this again, tomorrow? ;)
X X

JhonnyCees
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by JhonnyCees » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:22 pm

Ill do it for him rn:

Its the best card in the deck. What if tan breast was searchable, more easily summoned, and had 1000 more afks?
sgtc1 wrote:YGO isn't an old house. It looks more like Chernobyl.

einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by einstein » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Leaked pictures:
[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Reading is fundamental.

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:40 am

Monarch reprints? Alrighty then.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

einstein
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by einstein » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:23 pm

https://ygorganization.com/tcg-effects- ... premieres/
https://ygorganization.com/nokaijushere/
Effects are out:
[spoiler]Image
Kozmo Dark Planet
Level 10 DARK Machine-Type [Special Summon] Effect Monster
ATK 4000
DEF 4000
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing “Kozmo” monsters from your hand whose Levels equal 10 or more and cannot be Special Summoned by other means. Cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects. During either player’s turn, when a Spell Card is activated: you can banish 1 “Kozmo” monster in your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 9 or lower “Kozmo” monster from your Deck to your hand.
Kozmo Darklady
Level 5 DARK Psychic-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2200
DEF 1800
During either player’s turn: you can banish this card: Special Summon 1 Level 6 or higher “Kozmo” monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of “Kozmo Dark Lady” once per turn. Once per turn, during either player’s turn when another monster’s effect is activated: you can pay 1000 LP: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.
Kozmo Fearful Lion
Level 2 LIGHT Psychic-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 500
During either player’s turn: you can banish this card: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or higher “Kozmo” monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of “Kozmo Fearful Lion” once per turn. Once per turn: You can pay 500 LP, then target 3 of your banished “Kozmo” monsters; return them to the Graveyard, and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
Kozmourning
Continuous Trap Card
Monsters destroyed in battle by “Kozmo” monsters you control are shuffled into the Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard. You can banish this card from your Graveyard; this turn, the first time you would take battle damage from a battle involving a “Kozmo” monster you control, you gain that much LP instead.
Cattle Calling
Quick-Play Spell Card
Send 1 face-up monster you control whose original Type is Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged-Beast; Special Summon 1 monster with the same original Type from your Extra Deck, but it cannot attack, its effects are negated, and it is destroyed during the End Phase. You can only activate 1 “Cattle Calling” per turn.
Kaiju X-Files
Continuous Spell Card
Each time one or more “Kaiju” monsters are Special Summoned from the hand and/or Graveyard, put 1 Kaiju Counter on this card (max. 5). Once per turn: You can target 1 “Kaiju” monster on the field; destroy it, then Special Summon 1 “Kaiju” monster from your Deck with a different original name to the controller’s side of the field. You can send this card with 3 or more Kaiju Counters to the Graveyard; add 1 “Kaiju” Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand, except “Kaiju X-Files”.
Kozmo Walker
2400/1200
DARK Machine-Type
If one or more of your “Kozmo” cards would be destroyed by battle or an opponents card effect, you can destroy a different “Kozmo” card you control instead. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the graveyard: you can banish this card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower “Kozmo” monster from your deck.[/spoiler]

Reading is fundamental.

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Darklady wtf
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Kozmo Lion gives potential to burn for game, but considering how easily the deck OTKs already, it seems rather unnecessary.

I'm unsure how I feel about Darklady. Her cost is pretty high and can only be used once per copy. She seems rather unnecessary now that Ignister is at 1, and that your big Kozmo cards can't be targeted, but in he mirror match it might have a bit more use.
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

Constellar Guide | Masked HERO Guide

Gouki
Super Rare Duelist

Post by Gouki » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:33 pm

^ what are you talking about? dark lady is the freaking stones and literally makes your monarch/burning abyss matchup 100000000x better

Signature created by Kamikon Wolf

Windsofthepast
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Windsofthepast » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:37 pm

I guess because no one at my locals plays Monarchs, I didn't take them into consideration.

I also don't think BA will be close to relevant next set once we get that lovely new hand trap that screams "kill the Dante."
My thoughts on Pendulum Summoning: "Somebody played a card game and then boom! End of the world. It totally happened, just like I said; just card game -- boom! Everyone dead."

------

Constellar Guide | Masked HERO Guide