BOSH Kozmos

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

BOSH Kozmos

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:06 am

X X

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: BOSH Kozmos

Post by #SparksForGame » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:01 am

Zodiac leaks, thank you <3
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

Master Lightflare
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: BOSH Kozmos

Post by Master Lightflare » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:33 am

Dark Eclipser is awful: it was obviously made to counter majespecters, but it doesn't help with that matchup in any way. Typically, a mejespecter player will use tempest when you activate a pilot's effect to summon a ship, so you wouldn't have eclipser on the field to negate it. Also, tempest is a counter trap, so it wouldn't work either way.

Delta shuttle also sucks. It does nothing in the mirror match and there are way more better things to make against PePe.

Tincan is really cool. Yes, he is a bit slow, but you can summon him from e-tele, he can use his effect in either end phase and can tag out for any kozmo monster. He combos really well with dark eclipser (which sucks) and soartroopers (which is actually decent).

Soartroopers is an interesting card. Generally, you don't want your kozmos in the grave, but you'll put them there with tincan.

Lastly, kozmojo is supposed to be a better generation shift, imo. It does provide an out to dark destroyer in the mirror, but it can easily be played around. The fact that it is a trap severely hinders this card's playability.

Overall, and I hate admitting this, but I don't think this is enough for kozmos to stand up to PePe post-BOSH. The deck itself will still stomp rogue decks and majespecter but will ultimately lose out to the best deck of the format.

*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:
moonsaber wrote:Stop you are giving me a headache
You're giving me cancer so what's your point?