The Adjusted Forbidden/Limited List

New cards released, updated lists, new episodes? If you have news to report, this is the place.
#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: The Adjusted Forbidden/Limited List

Post by #SparksForGame » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 am

If anyone is in Zodiac Duelist, the amount of salt in that group about the change is amazing <3
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

ChaosDraGon00
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by ChaosDraGon00 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:22 pm

I thought it was odd they hit only Pepe. I'm curious to see the full list if this isn't the full list. If it is then again Konami is being lazy af as usual. We have an Errata DMoC that can come back. As for the list in general I wasn't too happy but the only thing I lost was 2 skull crobat for my Odd-Eyes deck and I had only 1 sorc anyway.

Not happy with the list but I'm okay with it.
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:30 pm

Honestly, I think that this will be overall healthier for the game.
Having the normal list for the basic tournaments and casual play, then a separate list for high-level competition? Excellent!
I'm hoping that this will mean a looser Forbidden list. As someone who's been playing in a VERY low-level group for 3 years, it gets annoying that we have to follow the same restrictions as world championship duelists.

#FreeStratos
#FreeGateway
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Honestly, I think that this will be overall healthier for the game.
Having the normal list for the basic tournaments and casual play, then a separate list for high-level competition? Excellent!
I'm hoping that this will mean a looser Forbidden list. As someone who's been playing in a VERY low-level group for 3 years, it gets annoying that we have to follow the same restrictions as world championship duelists.

#FreeStratos
#FreeGateway
It's not about it being healthier for the game, it's because the deck had been out for a limited amount of time, and everyone had already splashed out on BOSH and then this was the ONLY dek to get hit, when there are also other decks needing to be hit.

PS kid I kno you just gassed cuz now monarchs are good
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:58 pm

Rowwdy Yisb wrote:
Wallaceman105 wrote:Honestly, I think that this will be overall healthier for the game.

#FreeStratos
#FreeGateway
It's not about it being healthier for the game, it's because the deck had been out for a limited amount of time, and everyone had already splashed out on BOSH and then this was the ONLY dek to get hit, when there are also other decks needing to be hit.

He likes the list because pepe are out of his way in tournies now he can rekt in tournies
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Nash wrote:
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:

#FreeStratos
#FreeGateway

He likes the list because pepe are out of his way in tournies now he can rekt in tournies
Or I would, IF i didn't have a major schedule conflict on the 27th, the day of the CTS >..>
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!