Lower-Tier Revival and Balance Game

The "Players' Card Game" Project aims to make it possible for creative users to see their art in action and level the playing field of the Yu-Gi-Oh! dueling scene.
Aleva
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: Lower-Tier Revival and Balance Game

Post by Aleva » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 am

Evil Hero DudMan
Fiend/Effect
Level 2
earth
(atk/def) 800/1200

Discard this card and a spell card to add 1 dark fusion spell card from your deck to your hand
I'd just make it discard JUST the Evil Hero. Also make it a Fusion - Substitute monster, like King of the Swamp. Like this.

Card Name: Evil Hero Dudman
Card Type: Monster/Effect
Attribute: Earth
Type: Fiend
Level: 2
ATK/DEF: 800/1200
Card Text: You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add a "Dark Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 am

Aleva wrote:
Evil Hero DudMan
Fiend/Effect
Level 2
earth
(atk/def) 800/1200

Discard this card and a spell card to add 1 dark fusion spell card from your deck to your hand
I'd just make it discard JUST the Evil Hero. Also make it a Fusion - Substitute monster, like King of the Swamp. Like this.

Card Text: You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add a "Dark Fusion" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
This is better than the original but won't work; '"Dark Fusion" Spell Card' would only search "Dark Fusion" itself (Dark Calling and your "Circle Completed" do not have "Dark Fusion" in their name and thus are not "Dark Fusion" cards).

Card Text: You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Discard this card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 "Dark Fusion", "Dark Calling" or "The Circle Completed" from your Deck or Graveyard (?) to your hand.

On another note, the OCG for your "The Circle Completed" is horrendous, please have a look at your thread in the submission topic, I posted a suggestion there.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:24 am

Ok so since my cards have been checked off do I submit them in Card Submissions and then build my custom deck?
Team DB: Destruction is Only the Beginning

HaouJudai
Retired Staff

Post by HaouJudai » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:52 am

akirus...thank you so much...i need all the help i can get!!!

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:01 am

HaouJudai wrote:akirus...thank you so much...i need all the help i can get!!!
Try something like this

Cry for Help
Spell
Search your deck for one polymerization, future fusion, (and other fusion cards I'm drawing a blank right now) and play it. If the selected card is used for the fusion summon of a "Hero" card, then that card can not be negated.

Call for Backup
Spell
Continuous
When a "Hero" monster is successfully fusion summoned you can special summon another "Hero" monster from your extra deck. If you do this both monster's effects are negated.

Death of a Hero
Trap
If you have more "Hero" monsters in your graveyard than your opponent has monsters in his/her graveyard then destroy all face up monsters on your opponents side of the field.

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

bricemck wrote:Ok so since my cards have been checked off do I submit them in Card Submissions and then build my custom deck?

No need, I plan on compiling all the cards in this thread into a single set and adding them together. Do note, only cards that have been proven successful in the tests (i.e. consistency against Glads and LS) will be included in the final set. Chances are this will take a while, I want to get at least 4 lots of 5 cards done before posting the first set (i.e. a 20 card set).

I'll post a copy of the setfile for testing that includes all current submissions, though.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:05 pm

will you test them or will we?

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:12 am

bricemck wrote:will you test them or will we?
http://www.mediafire.com/?dqnvx4iabzj

You can test them, download that set. When you have a final build you can post it in the Custom Decks board.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:33 am

I can't do YVD I use a MAC

could that be a problem?

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:36 am

bricemck wrote:I can't do YVD I use a MAC

could that be a problem?
Well, yes, it is, since the PCG is a YVD project.

Anyway, Aleva said he didn't want to finish the Six Sams so I updated them myself.
Spoiler:
Card Name: Spy of the Six Samurai
Attribute: Wind
Type: Warrior
Level: 3
Card Text: If you control another "Six Samurai" monster, you can switch control of this card until the next End Phase to reveal your opponent's hand. When this card switches control during the End Phase, the new controller can randomly discard 1 card from their opponent's hand. This effect can only be activated once while this card is face-up on the field.

Card Name: The Seventh Samurai - Nanashi
Card Type: Monster/Tuner/Effect
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1600/1150
Card Text: When a "Six Samurai" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you Special Summon this card this way, it gains 300 ATK and DEF. While this card is face-up on the field, you can treat its as 1 "Six Samurai" monster in your Graveyard.

Card Name: Decree of the Imperial Shogunate
Card Type: Spell/Continuous
Card Text: Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
-If you control no monsters, you can add 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your Deck to your hand, other than "Great Shogun Shien".
-If you control 2 or more "Six Samurai" monsters, you can add 1 "Great Shogun Shien" from your Deck to your hand.

Card Name: Seppuku
Card Type: Trap
Card Text: Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on a "Six Samurai" monster with less ATK than the attacking monster. Destroy the attack target and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK, then draw 1 card. Your opponent cannot declare an attack until the end of their next turn.

Card Name: A Warrior's Vigilance
Card Type: Trap/Counter
Card Text: Activate only while you control a face-up "Six Samurai" monster. Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am

Akirus wrote:
Well, yes, it is, since the PCG is a YVD project.

Anyway, Aleva said he didn't want to finish the Six Sams so I updated them myself.
No worries, I dusted off my old computer and wiped the viruses off of it.

it'll take me a day or two to get it running smooth but I should be able to run YVD on it.

Your six samurai traps are great by the way

Akirus
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Akirus » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 am

Updates (nerfs):
Spoiler:
Card Name: Spy of the Six Samurai
Attribute: Wind
ATK/DEF: 300/300
Card Text: If you control another "Six Samurai" monster, you can switch control of this card until the next End Phase to reveal your opponent's hand. When this card switches control during the End Phase, the new controller can randomly discard 1 card from their opponent's hand. This effect can only be activated once while this card is face-up on the field.

Card Name: The Seventh Samurai - Nanashi
ATK/DEF: 1425/950
Card Text: When a "Six Samurai" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you Special Summon this card this way, it gains 300 ATK and DEF. While this card is face-up on the field, you can treat its as 1 "Six Samurai" monster in your Graveyard.

Card Name: Decree of the Imperial Shogunate
Card Type: Spell/Continuous
Card Text: Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:
-If you control no monsters, you can add 1 "Six Samurai" or "Shien" monster from your Deck to your hand, other than "Great Shogun Shien".
-If you control 2 or more "Six Samurai" monsters, you can Special Summon 1 "Great Shogun Shien" from your Deck.

Card Name: Seppuku
Card Text: Activate only when your opponent declares an attack on a "Six Samurai" monster with less ATK than the attacking monster. Destroy the attack target and inflict damage to your Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK, then draw 1 card. Your opponent cannot declare an attack until the end of their next turn.

Card Name: A Warrior's Vigilance
Card Type: Trap/Counter
Card Text: Activate by selecting a face-up "Six Samurai" monster you control. Negate the activation of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys a card(s) on the field, and destroy that card. Negate the effect of the selected monster until your next End Phase.
Spoiler:
Card Name: Batteryman AAA
Attribute: Light
Type: Thunder
ATK/DEF: 0/0
Card Text: When this card is Summoned, you can send up to 3 Thunder-Type monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to activate 1 of the following effects:
-Increase the original ATK of this card by 500 for each card sent to the Graveyard.
-Increase the original DEF of this card by 600 for each card sent to the Graveyard.
-Double the ATK of 1 Thunder-Type monster on the field until the end of the turn.

Card Name: Batteryman N
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 800/1050
Card Text: When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, its original ATK and DEF are doubled. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Batteryman" monster from your hand.

Card Name: Discharge
Card Type: Spell
Card Text: Negate the effects of 2 Thunder-Type monsters you control until the end of the turn. Draw 2 cards.

Card Name: Acid Leakage
Card Text: Activate by selecting 1 "Batteryman" monster you control. When the selected monster is removed from the field, destroy up to 2 monsters your opponent controls.

Card Name: Batteryman Super Heavy Duty
Card Type: Monster/Synchro/Effect
Level: 7
ATK/DEF: 2600/0
Card Text: 1 "Batteryman" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Summoned, you can remove from play all Thunder-Type monsters from your Graveyard and negate this card's effect while it is face-up on the field to destroy all cards your opponent controls when this card is destroyed sent to the Graveyard. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

adisonpol
Common Duelist

Post by adisonpol » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:38 am

i am trying to make a samurai synchro deck that focuses more on cards like zombie world, il blud, and summoner monk. A ****load of people over at RIM high school have told me that the deck sucks even though I have made glads, l-sworn, AND b-wing users over there my ***** on several occasions. When I get the chance, I will post this monster of a deck build on here when I get a ****ing E-mail address. But seriously, DO try this out because if you play your cards right, you will kick so much *** that you will have lost track by the 50th match, but if my experiment fails for you, then my bad, and there will always be tomorrow.

adisonpol
Common Duelist

Post by adisonpol » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 am

I have seen this kind of post many times. And it's sounds interesting. I think it is about some card game or similar stuff. But te problem is I couldn't understand what this exactly is? I also want to know about it. As I am a fresher can anyone please help me??

Aleva
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Aleva » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Currently, there are archetypes that fail and just aren't as good as others in YuGiOh. Crystal Beasts, Gravekeepers, .etc
We're making 5 support cards for a chosen archetype. Once the cards are fixed and checked, we make a deck using the cards we made and play each other on YVD.