What's in the newest set file?

The "Players' Card Game" Project aims to make it possible for creative users to see their art in action and level the playing field of the Yu-Gi-Oh! dueling scene.
Aleva
Secret Rare Duelist

What's in the newest set file?

Post by Aleva » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Alright. I downloaded the set found in this link and wiped every card down to Zure, Kinght of Dark World (the last card in the real set), and then opened YVD and removed all the ones from ABPF and SOVR, among other sets, until I could go through every individual set in the advanced search and recognize every custom card. I manually removed all ABPF, SOVR, and SD17 cards off the set as well. For Mystic's sake, I'm going to list exactly what is left in the latest set.

Firevein Dragon in ARS1.

The anime cards included in ASW1, ASW2, ASW3.

Crystal Beast Jade Dragon in CB1

The 6 cards in CC10

The 11 cards in CHOG

Every card in CMBT (Com-Bots)

All 20 cards in COTD

Single Cosmic Terror Dragon in CTDR

All 18 cards in DFRD

Deathrender Soul in DRS

All 12 anime cards in DSP and DSP2

All 6 Emperors in EMEP

Blackwing - Kamille the White Gust in FRC

All 17 cards in FSA

All 70 cards in HVOR

Single, Insomnia. in INMN

All 7 cards in ITS

Single Kyojin Akuma. (Mystic, where did you put it? I can't find the thread) Anyway, card is
Spoiler:
Card Name: Kyojin Akuma
Card Type: Monster/Effect
Attribute: DARK
Type: Fiend
Level: 12
ATK/DEF: 5500/5000
Card Text: This card cannot be Special Summoned. You must Tribute 5 monsters of different Attributes to Normal Summon this card (you cannot Set this card). You cannot Tribute LIGHT monsters for the Tribute Summon of this card. The Normal Summon of this card cannot be negated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells or Effect Monsters. This card is uneffected by Trap Cards. When this card is Normal Summoned, remove from play all cards on the field except this card. This effect cannot be negated.
Single Lightreaver Archfiend in LRAF

Single Moon Shadow Beast in MSB

Single Neo Chaos Dragon in NCDG

Single No-Life King in NLKG

All 16 cards in NMV

All cards in OJAMA

The first 3 cards, Raptilla, Stunzig, and Winged Cobra, in PSWR

All 110 cards in RNDH

All 10 cards in ROTK

The other 7 cards in PSWR, mislabeled and put into a set called RSWR instead (mistake there...) Click the link for PSWR to view.

8 out of 9 cards in SNRV. Missing card is
Spoiler:
Card Name: The Serpent's Night
Card Type: Spell Card/Field
Card Text: "Serpent Night" monsters gain 500 ATK. If a "Serpent Night" monster is destroyed by battle, it's owner draws 1 card.
All 12 cards in TDA

The 15 cards in the Lower Tier Revival and Balance Game we were playing. I took out the Spellcaster and Batterymen support because we weren't keeping them, so we have 5.

The 8 gadget cards in TWTP. (Ignore the Cerebrals, no one checked them and it was already in Completed when they were added).

And also, these were added for testing purposes...

All 22 Cards from POTH (Power of the Hurricane, my set of Stormkings),

All cards in RCME. (My set of Claymores)

All cards in ROTP, except my recent Cloudian supports.

Most cards in DVAC.

All cards in IHL. The Aeldran League.

All cards in FOD. These were clearly broken when we tested, and EG has left now anyway... so do we scrap them?

None of these have been officially approved yet.

Troubling Ones...

Anime set of Infernities in ASI. This was done before infernities were released.

More infernities in INFN. This was never a submitted set...

Real Cards that were, for some reason, added again.

Road Synchron
Road Warrior
Chaos Wizard
Brionac
Absolute Zero

+ some SOVR, ABPF, and SD17 cards.

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: What's in the newest set file?

Post by MysticJhn » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:49 pm

Don't worry about the old set file, I'm going to be replacing it entirely.

I'm behind right now because the past few days my internet was down, but I'm fully back now, so I should be catching up wiht everything.

Akirus was adding in "custom" cards to the YVD set file prior to their release (thus EvilGod10's "Core Chimail" set) and so that old set file is actually rather out of whack.

I know you want to help badly, but I think this will actually be easier to do working by myself to do the set than having 2 or 3 people doing it.

Otherwise we'll have to trade files back and forth and compile them anyway, and we'd have to be online together to get things working right.

Then there might be overlap or something else.

By the time you do all that, it'll take just as much time if not more than if I just ran it all by myself.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Aleva
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: What's in the newest set file?

Post by Aleva » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Well, alright. If you say so...