What is this game??

Here is the place for all the other assorted TCGs that might not have a section of their very own.
Alex
Secret Rare Duelist

What is this game??

Post by Alex » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:02 am

i have never herd of it can someone tell me what it is? thanks

boman
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by boman » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:12 am

UFS is a relatively new card game made by Sabertooth games.

the cards in them are based around popular fighters like street fighter and Soul Calibur.

there is also a series of these cards based on the webcomic Penny Arcade.
The best thing to happen since jiggle physics was introduced to fighting games

transmigrated fatrat
Super Rare Duelist

Post by transmigrated fatrat » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:07 pm

Gd day all ..... as this forum (finally) evolves into the game system of Ufs i shall give u the intro:

Universal fighting system (shortened to UFS) is a game revolving around 5 gaming world universes :street fighter ,soul calibur,king of fighters ,samurai showdown and finally penny arcade.
The game also uses 5 different types of card :character,attack,foundation,action and asset.
there are several symbols..... you choose a character from any of the 5 systems (e.g ryu ) all characters (bar 1) have 3 symbols .
you then make a 60 card deck (character included) of those 5 cards (posibly even more of the same character ) with all of them matching at least 1 symbol.

follow this link for more info :http://www.sabertoothgames.com/ufs/ufs.asp then go on organized play and make an account from there there should be a starter tutorial somewere............ if not ill make a begginners guide here :D :D
Why not yu-gi-zero?

Gorilla
Super Rare Duelist

Post by Gorilla » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:23 pm

sounds sweet, cause soul caliber is the best fighting game ever

YOSHIMITSU FTW
Image]

Mataza_Pwns_You
Super Rare Duelist

Post by Mataza_Pwns_You » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:50 am

oh yeah! iv played this game before! at a friends house. and its freeken awesome too. i was in a battle with chun lee from street fighter against... some dude from soul caliber lol. it was awesome though how all the fighters are put into one card game.

the only thing sad though, is that it barely sells. at least not here in upstate new york
List of decks I hate:

Counter Fairy
Anti-Warrior
Pyro Burn
Baseball Kid

moonsaber
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by moonsaber » Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:54 am

sounds like a cool game anyone know where to buy cards for it?
D Net Username: Moonsaber
Australian Nationals 2015 Top 64 (9th in swiss)
Oceanic championship 2015 Top 8 (2nd in swiss)
YCS Sydney 2016 Top 8 (5th in swiss)

Dante_Solablood
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Dante_Solablood » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:39 pm

transmigrated fatrat wrote:Gd day all ..... as this forum (finally) evolves into the game system of Ufs i shall give u the intro:

Universal fighting system (shortened to UFS) is a game revolving around 5 gaming world universes :street fighter ,soul calibur,king of fighters ,samurai showdown and finally penny arcade.
The game also uses 5 different types of card :character,attack,foundation,action and asset.
there are several symbols..... you choose a character from any of the 5 systems (e.g ryu ) all characters (bar 1) have 3 symbols .
you then make a 60 card deck (character included) of those 5 cards (posibly even more of the same character ) with all of them matching at least 1 symbol.

follow this link for more info :http://www.sabertoothgames.com/ufs/ufs.asp then go on organized play and make an account from there there should be a starter tutorial somewere............ if not ill make a begginners guide here :D :D
One of my friends has been the UK Champ - they made a character card of him & I have a couple of copies. I even made it into the top 12 of the UK Nats earlier this year.

Still don't like the game.

zanetruesdale122
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: What is this game??

Post by zanetruesdale122 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:00 am

its probably a failed card game?
Signature by MysticJhn