Deadpool Movie

Talk about TV shows and movies here. We all watch them, after-all.
Flu
Parallel Rare Duelist

Deadpool Movie

Post by Flu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 am

So, the Deadpool trailer from 2 years ago leaked today, and all I have to say is...
WHY has this not started production? THIS is the Deadpool that could have saved crappy Wolverine Origins.
It just looks like the perfect deadpool movie, and I want it now.
Last edited by Flu on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MysticJhn wrote:Also, Flu is right
Cencil45 wrote:Flu is pretty much always right

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Deadpool Test Trailer

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:50 am

I couldn't hear anything because the full clip kept getting removed from YouTube (even the one that the Yahoo story linked to)
but I did manage to see a bad version of the clip.

Even missing the audio (which probably would have made the clip), it's was incredibly better than the whole of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
And this Deadpool wasn't even real, he was CGI with Ryan Reynolds doing a voiceover.

I would watch that... why didn't Fox make that movie?
I would trade in BOTH Wolverine films for a whole movie of this audioless clip I saw.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Flu
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 am

MysticJhn wrote:I couldn't hear anything because the full clip kept getting removed from YouTube (even the one that the Yahoo story linked to)

Even missing the audio (which probably would have made the clip), it's was incredibly better than the whole of X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
And this Deadpool wasn't even real, he was CGI with Ryan Reynolds doing a voiceover.

I would trade in BOTH Wolverine films for a whole movie of this audioless clip I saw.
Its considered "too risky" as it's an R rated superhero film >>

GenexKing352
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by GenexKing352 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:55 pm

Flu wrote:
MysticJhn wrote:I couldn't hear anything because the full clip kept getting removed from YouTube (even the one that the Yahoo story linked to)

And it HAS to be R rated or Deadpool fanboys like me will tear Fox apart (again).

DEATH to the SIX SPAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusher Control, my own creation

http://i.imgur.com/O4dRJRp.png

Flu
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 pm

GenexKing352 wrote:
Flu wrote:

And it HAS to be R rated or Deadpool fanboys like me will tear Fox apart (again).
I used to be of that mindset, but an episode of Deadpool in the new Spiderman cartoon showed me that Deadpool CAN work outside of the R rating, I'm sure especially at PG13, but R rated Deadpool would be sooooooo much better.

Let's be honest though, ANYTHING where Reynolds is Deadpool and actually talks is better than the Merc with a Mouth having his mouth sewn shut, that was just there are no words for my rage.

GenexKing352
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Post by GenexKing352 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:19 am

Flu wrote: I used to be of that mindset, but an episode of Deadpool in the new Spiderman cartoon showed me that Deadpool CAN work outside of the R rating, I'm sure especially at PG13, but R rated Deadpool would be sooooooo much better.

Let's be honest though, ANYTHING where Reynolds is Deadpool and actually talks is better than the Merc with a Mouth having his mouth sewn shut, that was just there are no words for my rage.
That Un-alive gag WAS hilarious but I felt the type of humor in the DP game was much more entertaining. And Origins made me skip out on Fox's Marvel stuff (that, and over exposure of Wolverine, but that's just Marvel in general)

DEATH to the SIX SPAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusher Control, my own creation

http://i.imgur.com/O4dRJRp.png

Flu
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Flu » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:28 pm

And the movie is once again greenlit.