Recent Happenings....

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Recent Happenings....

Post by Lithium » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:49 pm

Before I came back here, I had a lot of money troubles..its one of the biggest reasons why I quit the game. Since then my finacials have been back in order again and its gotten better...however during that time, I've also had it rough...

I lost one of my relatives recently to cancer...and he was one of my dearest friends...

On top of that, cuz of my own mistakes, (which I'll admit its my fault) I was recently dumped by Rachel after an argument/fight...some on here knew her as Chibi

Now I'm single again, which does have its advantages...BUT one reason I came back here was cuz I felt alone...sometimes I sit on my couch at home with the TV on...but my mind isn't all there as I've been hurting and I honestly don't know what to do with myself...

I need to ask my friends here...What should I do? Does time heal all wounds as it goes by? Or does some pain stick to you forever?

Before you ask, NO I'm not thinking of suicide...its the furthest subject from my mind so don't mention it, its just that the stress is so overwhelming atm...I honestly don't know if it will ever end :/
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

crimson wolf
Ultimate Rare Duelist

Re: Recent Happenings....

Post by crimson wolf » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:50 pm

It will get better. You may feel bad now but when something good happens to you, it will feel much better because all of the pain you had to go through.
somebody wrote: Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute or an hour , or for a day or even a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. But if I quit however, it will last forever.

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Lithium » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Thx crimson, that means a lot :)
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by Nash » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:26 pm

I think that what you should do is up to you. It's your decision in the end.
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

If you do come back, start off slowly. Get to know people again and be slow on the buying side ^^

If you don't, go out and find something new to enjoy :) Making new friends is one of the many joys of life
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Phazed
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Phazed » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:34 pm

One of the biggest aspects leading to my depression was because of loneliness. Trust me, I definitely know how you feel right now.
J.K. Rowling once said: "and so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." It's one of my favorite quotes that directly relates to my life.

Being single doesn't make you alone, it makes you feel incomplete. You may have a good handful of friends and great family, but something still doesn't feel right. My advice here is to take up a hobby (one that is preferably inexpensive) that will take up your time, and makes you happy.
As for your relative, my condolences. Cancer just distracts us from a person's achievements and positive qualities, so try to reminisce in the cheerful moments you had with him.

Hang in there bud, it'll only get better from here on out. :)
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:Lesson bloody learnt you slifer slacker.
Signature created by Kamikon Wolf
= Guide to Mecha Phantom Beasts =
= Guide to Hieratics =

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Lithium » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Thx guyz, I appreciate your thoughts and considerations :')

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by #SparksForGame » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Time does heal wounds; the future may process a time where you and Rachel are growing old together as close friends, being able to laugh at what's happened and know that the mistakes have been learnt from :3

As for trying to keep your mind from it all: do things that you enjoy, or maybe do something that you've always wanted to do but haven't had the time to do, or even sit back and enjoy your music and playing games.
I know when I broke up with my last boyfriend I felt the same way as you, different circumstances to the breakup though, but after several months of keeping our distance we slowly reconnected as friends and continued to enjoy being in each others company; I distracted myself with Yu-Gi-Oh, kept my head down and planned short-term future endeavours like travelling for example.
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 am

Talk to the boyz if you ever need someone, we always here

Also if ur single then you can eat chicken nuggets and watch tv at 3am so there's that
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right

XYZ Dragon Cannon
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by XYZ Dragon Cannon » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:42 am

Nothing that a fat bowl of chips and a pumping a few hours into a TV show can't fix.
X X

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Lithium » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:29 pm

Lol, thx guyz :)

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Never had that happen to me, but I can tell you a little about depression. Time doesn't do jack. You, as a human, crave change, so your environment will eventually change. That, or outside forces change it. I won't lie, I was a pretty depressed kid in 7th and 8th grade. What changed it for me wasn't time. It was starting high school. Not because of a hopeful outlook or any of that BS, because it sucked worse than middle school, so I got spiteful, and because of that I'm no longer depressed. That and founding my yugioh group.
Why am I telling you this? Because here's the moral:
Life sucks. But life is change. So the level of suckiness varies, and more importantly so do the causes.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!