I'm Sick...

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
yusei-oh
Secret Rare Duelist

I'm Sick...

Post by yusei-oh » Sat May 02, 2015 5:56 pm

[rant]
Sick of the unholy amount of screw-over traps there are and how every one gets away with using them and still summon what they want every turn, while I'm screwed over drawing one.

not to mention the fact that when I do have a good setup my opponent always has a spell/trap/monster destruction/negation card in their hand to keep me from any form of enjoyment.

even if I run meta from tournament winners they still draw dead and my opponent get's everything they need.
[/rant]
If you're Christian and not afraid to admit it, Put this in your sig! God FTW!!!

Nash
Secret Rare Duelist

Re: I'm Sick...

Post by Nash » Sat May 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh.....
Rowwdy Yisb wrote:weow all these h8rz rnt 1337 enuf to roll wiv us Nash
#H8uscoztheyaintuz
Zanrith wrote:
Nash wrote:What else do rich people have?
Love for Donald Trump
Signature is obviously by Evilfaic...
Discord: Ian#1337

Lithium
Parallel Rare Duelist
Location: In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby

Post by Lithium » Sat May 02, 2015 10:08 pm

I used to think the same way honestly...but really...everything about that is Konami's fault for taking a Normal/Casual card game that anybody could win (except for Yugi/Atem's opponent) and turning into the monster it is now where one misplay nearly kills you everytime :/

That's why I used to go to certain a event once a year that was a custom tournament based on the original series/duelist kingdom...it would help me escape them kind of thoughts and remember the good times that Yu-Gi-Oh used to be. :3

My advice is, try to either find something like that, or organize that kind of tourney yourself with nearby friends to get away from present Yu-Gi-Oh^

Let me know if it works or not for you^^ :)
Amy Lee wrote:"Don't be afraid of the shadows, it only means there's a light nearby."

jwestbro11
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by jwestbro11 » Sun May 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Lithium wrote:I used to think the same way honestly...but really...everything about that is Konami's fault for taking a Normal/Casual card game that anybody could win (except for Yugi/Atem's opponent) and turning into the monster it is now where one misplay nearly kills you everytime :/

That's why I used to go to certain a event once a year that was a custom tournament based on the original series/duelist kingdom...it would help me escape them kind of thoughts and remember the good times that Yu-Gi-Oh used to be. :3

My advice is, try to either find something like that, or organize that kind of tourney yourself with nearby friends to get away from present Yu-Gi-Oh^

Let me know if it works or not for you^^ :)
Ditto playing in a more causal envviroment(non Meta) helped me like the game a lot more.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:Surely you have plenty of normal monsters :lol:
Video Madness
Poetry, Stories, and Fan Fiction Table of Contents

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Mon May 04, 2015 5:28 am

Summon Vanity's/Majesty's Fiend with Royal Decree down ;)
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right
Bye YCG, thanks for all the good times.

#SparksForGame
Secret Rare Duelist

Post by #SparksForGame » Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 am

Welcome to Karma, take a Cut of it and enjoy :3
Maybe its time to get a signature picture of sorts >.> Max-rarity Yosenju's will be a thing!
My tradelist, marvel at how organized it is! http://tinyurl.com/omgklke
(No, I'm not conducting mail-trades on the forum, before you ask; only showing off!)

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Mon May 04, 2015 9:16 am

Nash wrote:Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh.....
This.^^
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M