Scum of the Earth

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Scum of the Earth

Post by Lord dragon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:43 am

So got back from regionals.

Day started off well, 2-0 a Infernoid then 2-1 a Towers Turbo.

However round 2, my buddy who was borrowing Satellarknight got the deck stolen.

Just started sucking after that.

Round 3 I duel a Ignight deck. Win G1 with main deck with main deck wavering eyes. Lose G2 to no scouts.

Game 3 it gets interesting, he goes first gets that irritating tyrant card off. I go, I activate 3 Upstart Goblin. . . Yeah, opening 3 upstart. I have a pretty awesome hand, other than that Tyrant thing stopping me from summoning. I end my turn. Bit of back and forth, could have won but didn't realize he had scales in play and didn't wavering eyes. He turns it around with a Chicken Game. My turn, I use chicken game. Opponent didn't hear me say I was using chicken game.

I'm distracted by the whole lost deck thing. Opponent asks why I drew, I forgot instantly. I shuffled the drawn card into my deck, without ever adding it to my hand. I realize instantly what I did, called a judge over. Explained the situation, he grabbed head judge. Opponent confirmed I didn't shuffle my hand. I got a warning, and we continued from there. Drew the 3rd Wavering Eyes. Scout nonsense, cleared his board. Summoned out disc and summoned 2. Attack directly, drop limit removal 10,400 damage thanks to a carrier in my scale and 2000 from him using chicken game and my 2 Wavering Eyes.

All the bullshit. But I won.

At this point I'm the only one left in the tournament out of the group that I went to regionals with. iand I lose the next two Games barely instantly so about round 6 we all drop out and leave on a low note. I'm just really pissed cuz I could have easily won both the matches I lost, if only I weren't so distracted by the deck that got stolen
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Scum of the Earth

Post by sgtc1 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Well sorry to hear about the deck getting stolen, dat blows. >_<
Ig it could have been alot better but congrats on how far you got, at least.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dracostrike » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Ouch, stealing is one thing I really hate at these events so I keep a massive eye out for people doing it.

Nice win vs Igs, you have yourself proud!
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

Lord dragon
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Lord dragon » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Yeah, and I took a pretty Poop build too.
Signature By DFB, maybe.
Majespecter Catastrophe
NANANA
MysticJhn wrote: Why did I lock this thread?
The last 3 pages.