mental health

Need to rant? Looking for some opinions on how to resolve a problem. No politics or personal attacks here.
dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: mental health

Post by dedoombringer » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:56 am

What I usually deal with is intense rage, severe depression, and high anxiety. I've had multiple nervous breakdown and constantly have migraines. Drugs (legal and illegal) have no effect or a completely different effect on my, pain killers are usually amplifiers rather than killers. They thought I was bi-polar but lithium made me violent (that really scared a few people). I don't know if my isolation is my choice to protect people from me or just disgust in people.

Think of it like d&d where every action I roll a hundred sided dice to find the results. Things I usually like I can hate frequently, or just be indifferent. I don't know how a day goes until atleast a week passes because I have to see the results to judge.

All in all I'm really screwed up and I've been managing it through willpower and inner strength alone.

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:31 pm

dedoombringer wrote:What I usually deal with is intense rage, severe depression, and high anxiety. I've had multiple nervous breakdown and constantly have migraines. Drugs (legal and illegal) have no effect or a completely different effect on my, pain killers are usually amplifiers rather than killers. They thought I was bi-polar but lithium made me violent (that really scared a few people). I don't know if my isolation is my choice to protect people from me or just disgust in people.

Think of it like d&d where every action I roll a hundred sided dice to find the results. Things I usually like I can hate frequently, or just be indifferent. I don't know how a day goes until atleast a week passes because I have to see the results to judge.

All in all I'm really screwed up and I've been managing it through willpower and inner strength alone.
:<

Bruuhhhhh. That is very tough. I'm really sorry to hear and up until this thread I had no idea you were going through that. If there's any consolation I can offer, it's that you're not the only one fighting the demons and strange creatures in their mind. You're not alone there. Have you tried surrounding yourself with the right kind of people? Are there any people who help ease the symptoms for you? I feel like you shouldn't isolate yourself, but I'm not you and you know yourself and your condition better than I do, but I can't help but feel being all alone would do u more damage than any good.
"F*** being normal!" ~EMIN3M

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:04 am

I like people about as much as I like dragons in yugioh

Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Wallaceman105 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:15 am

dedoombringer wrote:I like people about as much as I like dragons in yugioh
Can I sig this?
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Go ahead Wallace

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:59 pm

dedoombringer wrote:I like people about as much as I like dragons in yugioh
Lol, not everyone is so bad.... but again, I guess you should just do what works for you. I just feel like it nice to know certain people who you can be around and relate to and understand, so u have someone to fall back on. Well that's just me, everyone's different. :p

Rowwdy Yisb
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by Rowwdy Yisb » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 pm

If you meet people starting with a negative attitude, you won't get very far (even if there are a lot of bozos in the world)
ChaosDraGon00 wrote:Rowwdy's right
Bye YCG, thanks for all the good times.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:54 pm

I have puerile I can tolerate being around but one again it changes far to frequently. I'm a constant jar of random. Look at Deadpool to get a little understanding about what I go through

LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by LewieGee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:28 pm

dedoombringer wrote:I have puerile I can tolerate being around but one again it changes far to frequently. I'm a constant jar of random. Look at Deadpool to get a little understanding about what I go through

Deadpool is a personification of reedit designed to appeal to the faux conservatism of reedit

Sorry u are goin through some bad stuff though man
:oops:

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:11 am

dedoombringer wrote: it changes far to frequently. I'm a constant jar of random. Look at Deadpool to get a little understanding about what I go through
Then you might have schizophrenia.

dedoombringer
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by dedoombringer » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:57 pm

No voices, just how fast his mind changes on things. But I guess even then it's not really accurate

sgtc1
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by sgtc1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:19 pm

dedoombringer wrote:No voices, just how fast his mind changes on things. But I guess even then it's not really accurate
Lol I meant it jokingly but yea I see what you're saying.