[Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

A great place to discuss Konami's new game, "Duel Links" and other Yu-Gi-Oh! mobile games and apps.
Post Reply
User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

[Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 am

Main Deck
Skill:
Peak Perfromance

Monsters:
2x Ancient Dragon
3x Element Dragon
1x Spirit Ryu
3x Grey Wing
2x Faith Bird

Spells:
2x Banner of Courage
1x Dragon's Gunfire
1x Dragon Treasure
1x Gravity Axe - Grarl
1x Half-Shut
1x Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou

Traps:
1x Curse of Aging
1x Numinous Healer
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
Breese97
Secret Rare Duelist
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Location: Drury Lane

Re: [Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

Post by Breese97 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:30 am

Idk if you have any but skull red bird is just faith bird but better. It's in the first pack, cant remember the name of it. Its only a rare so it shouldnt be too hard to get.
"Cool, I didn't know there were any level 9 synchros." ~EatmyGods

Image
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: [Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

Post by Wallaceman105 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:20 pm

Breese97 wrote:Idk if you have any but skull red bird is just faith bird but better. It's in the first pack, cant remember the name of it. Its only a rare so it shouldnt be too hard to get.
Been buying mainly the third pack, since that has the booster and control cards I'm looking for, but I'm switching gears now. Should have it soon.
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

User avatar
LewieGee
Super Special Awesome Duelist
Posts: 14195
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:17 am
Location: je suis la garre

Re: [Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

Post by LewieGee » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:22 pm

Wallaceman105 wrote:Main Deck
Skill:
Peak Perfromance

Monsters:
2x Ancient Dragon
3x Element Dragon
1x Spirit Ryu
3x Grey Wing
2x Faith Bird

Spells:
2x Banner of Courage
1x Dragon's Gunfire
1x Dragon Treasure
1x Gravity Axe - Grarl
1x Half-Shut
1x Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou

Traps:
1x Curse of Aging
1x Numinous Healer
How are you progressing re: Mai? Peak Performance makes the standard harpies 1500 with decent-ish effects, and Elegant Egotist into Harpie Lady Sisters gives a 2150 beater straight out of the deck, which is pretty big for the current gamestate. They're all unlockable my the mid-teen levels on Mai's character, so maybe consider that?

If you have Wonder Balloons, choose them over Banner; if you have Reinforcements, choose that over Curse of Aging; if you have Enchanted Javelin, choose that over Numinous Healer; if you have Gravity Axe, choose that over Flamberge. They're all somewhere in Ultimate Rising, but I appreciate the difficulty in trying to mine through 200 packs...

If you have Order to Charge, definitely stick in as many as you have...
:oops:

User avatar
Wallaceman105
Parallel Rare Duelist
Posts: 3709
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Exploring parts previously known.
Contact:

Re: [Kaiba] Dragon Beatdown

Post by Wallaceman105 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:33 pm

Main Deck
Skill:
Peak Perfromance: Start game with 'Mountain' on the field.

Monsters:
2x Ancient Dragon
3x Element Dragon
3x Spirit Ryu
3x Grey Wing

Spells:
1x Banner of Courage
2x Dragon's Gunfire
1x Gravity Axe - Grarl
1x Half-Shut
2x Wicked-Breaking Flamberge - Baou
1x Wonder Balloons

Traps:
1x Solemn Wishes

Updates :)
XYZ Dragon Cannon wrote:
DFB3636 wrote:
Zanrith wrote:Make the extra deck great again, too many pendulums are entering our decks!
Just build a wall of floodgates.
And make the OCG pay for it!
Image

Post Reply