Thank You Admin

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Thank You Admin

Post by bricemck » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I just wanted to thank Admin. I'm working on a project of sorts and the spoilers lists on the Homepage have helped me TREMDENDOUSLY!!! I wanted to express my gratitude for such a well organized list of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Team DB: Destruction is Only the Beginning

-thePTguy
Parallel Rare Duelist

Re: Thank You Admin

Post by -thePTguy » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Make it double. He's done a great job.
*Signature created by Kamikon Wolf*
Flu wrote:Only real men use fairies.

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 pm

bricemck wrote:I just wanted to thank Admin. I'm working on a project of sorts and the spoilers lists on the Homepage have helped me TREMDENDOUSLY!!! I wanted to express my gratitude for such a well organized list of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Thanks. I am glad that I could provide a resource that people find useful. Is this project something you can share?
Peace,
YCG Admin
* I don't get to read every post so send me a PM if you need a response.
* Please direct deck advise questions to forum members. They are much more qualified to help you.

Visit YCG on Facebook and Twitter

Alamo
Parallel Rare Duelist

Post by Alamo » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:54 pm

What genius deck have you come up with doc?
Alamo's Deck Library
Pojo: Dahbeast
YVD: Alamo72
PM me for a duel.

bricemck
Ghost Rare Duelist

Post by bricemck » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:29 pm

YCG Admin wrote:
bricemck wrote:I just wanted to thank Admin. I'm working on a project of sorts and the spoilers lists on the Homepage have helped me TREMDENDOUSLY!!! I wanted to express my gratitude for such a well organized list of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Thanks. I am glad that I could provide a resource that people find useful. Is this project something you can share?
Of course I can share.

It's a History of Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. Right now I'm doing a trial run with 8 participants and it's going really well.
DA RULES
- TCG Advanced Format plus the following restrictions.
--- Card choices for Round 1 matches may include cards from Legend of Blue Eyes, Metal Raiders, Magic/Spell Ruler, Starter Deck Kaiba, Starter Deck Yugi, Tournament Pack 1
--- Card choices for Round 2 matches may include cards from packs legal in round 1, in addition to the following sets. Pharaoh's Servant, Labyrinth of Nightmare, Legacy of Darkness, Starter Deck Pegasus, Starter Deck Joey, Tournament Pack 2
--- Card choices for Round 3 matches may include cards from packs legal in rounds 1 and 2, in addition to the following sets. Pharonic Guardian, Magician's Force, Dark Crisis.
--- Card choices for Top 4 matches may include cards from packs legal in the Swiss rounds, in addition to the following set. Invasion of Chaos.

- Rounds will be played match style, with side decking allowed between duels. (For Duel Network I suggest adding the side deck to your deck, then removing your side deck face down and removed from play)

- Dueling Network is the suggested platform. Any other dueling platform is acceptable if both participants agree to the platform.

- At present there is no time limit on rounds. If a week passes and we are still in Round 1, we will discuss how to move the tournament along. PLEASE NOTIFY US HERE IF YOU EXPECT A DELAY FOR YOUR ROUND.

- Results of a match are to be reported here. Opponent must confirm before points are allotted.

- 1 point will be given for a match win. 0 points will be given for a loss. No points will be given for a win within a match (i.e. even if you lose a match 2-1 you will still receive 0 points, that's way to complicated for this small tournament)

- After 3 rounds points will be totaled to determine top 4. In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker duel will be held to determine who moves on to the top 4. The tie breaker duel will follow the round 3 card choices.

The spoiler lists on the Wikia are quite obnoxious to navigate. Your lists are well organized and they make it easy for me to check every card in a set to determine the best possible card choices for my decks.

Alamo wrote:What genius deck have you come up with doc?
We are still in Round 1 and I don't want to share my list for Round 2 yet so I will show you my Legend of Blue Eyes to Magic Ruler deck. It's a Ritual deck that uses Thunder Dragon as tribute material for the ritual spells. Game 2 I side into simple beat-down with no rituals, so that my opponent is thrown off guard. My opponent in Round 1 sided in 3 Magic Jammer to stop my Relinquished, only to find that I no longer relied on any of my spell cards. It was a brutal victory. IF we had gone into Round 3 (which we did for fun) my opponent would not have known which strategy I would use, and would be conflicted on what to run.

Monsters: 21
3 Relinquished
3 Thunder Dragon
3 Nimble Momonga
3 Giant Germ
3 Mechanical Chaser
2 Sonic Bird
2 Senju of the Thousand Hands
1 Crab Turtle
1 Sangan

Spells: 11
3 Black Illusion Ritual