Your Prized Card

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
HeartoftheCards1
Rare Duelist

Your Prized Card

Post by HeartoftheCards1 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 am

I have started a few posts about collecting so I figured I could ask the community what their favorite cards are. Which is your rarest/most expensive/coolest card. Basically, if I beat you in a duel in Domino City, which card would I win from you haha.

For me my RPO2 Dragon Master Knight is the most expensive,
After that it's my secret rare gods: JMP Obelisk, YMA Slifer, DOD Ra - of course those aren't are rare as the GBI versions. After that it's BLS and CED envoys.
But my favorite card is my MOV sorcerer of dark magic - its only common and heavily played but it and my SDY dark magician mean a lot to me since I've had them since the beginning.

What about you?

dracostrike
Ghost Rare Duelist

Re: Your Prized Card

Post by dracostrike » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:07 am

The Phoenix ofc ^^ --->

First deck someone ever brought me ^^
Dnet: dracostrike *Signature created by DFB*
Zeta wrote:DRACO I FORGOT YOUR A PERSON! YO lol!

YCG Admin
Site Admin

Post by YCG Admin » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:42 pm

HeartoftheCards1 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:04 am
I have started a few posts about collecting so I figured I could ask the community what their favorite cards are. Which is your rarest/most expensive/coolest card. Basically, if I beat you in a duel in Domino City, which card would I win from you haha.
I have a lot of cards from the earlier days of the game, and tbh, I have no clue what any of them are worth. While this site is all about the TCG, a dear friend gave me a promo from OCG that I feel is the coolest YGO item in my collection. It is a specially packaged set that contains Yu-Jo Friendship and Unity.

From what I can tell, these came with a book called Yu-Gi-Oh! Character Guidebook: The Gospel of Truth that was published in Japan on November 1st, 2002.

View The Cards:

I also have a Summoned Skull sample card that I believe is the Upper Deck Promo noted at this link. I will have to figure out where it is though.

Arbiter_Darkness
Common Duelist

Post by Arbiter_Darkness » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Mine is a Red Eyes Black Wyvern, My Signature Says It All - I LOVE IT!
Red Eyes Black Wyvern :wind:
:star: :star: :star: :star:

The Card That Got Me Into Yu Gi Oh, My All Time Favourite Card And The Theme Of My Deck

Davb2
Common Duelist

Post by Davb2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:57 am

My 2 best cards are Exodia head and raigeki both from LOB