Help with Identifying Card

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
noah5050
Common Duelist

Help with Identifying Card

Post by noah5050 » Tue May 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Hey Everyone -

I was digging through an old box of Yugioh Cards I bought when I was a kid, and stumbled across a card I couldn't Identify.

Compulsory Evacuation Device is the English version I believe, but for some reason there is no rare sticker in the bottom corner. Are some cards printed like that? Did I somehow come across a fake? Thank you in advance for your time and any information you may have ( see pic below ).

-Noah

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Re: Help with Identifying Card

Post by MysticJhn » Tue May 01, 2018 9:10 pm

I am like... 99% sure that's a fake.
Compare it with a real pic of the same card.
Compulsory Evacuation Device

There's a lot of things wrong besides the sticker.
The text style is wrong, the symbol is wrong, the name lacks those mini-characters above the regular characters, and you're missing the copyright.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Barra
Common Duelist

Post by Barra » Sun May 20, 2018 1:33 am

The printed language on this card is Chinese. While genuine cards have begun to be released in China, this one is a counterfeit.

Still, counterfeit cards are kind of cool, some people do collect them as a novelty. Especially ones like these: http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii61 ... /Scan6.jpg

Davb2
Common Duelist

Post by Davb2 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:59 am

100% fake. It have no value