I forgot they were a thing!

We encourage you to register and participate in our Yu-Gi-Oh forums. You'll have a lot more fun if you're active, guaranteed!

Please note: WE WILL IMMEDIATELY DELETE SPAM and spammer accounts. Do not advertise other sites w/o prior permission.
MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

I forgot they were a thing!

Post by MysticJhn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:38 pm

I just now watched a video on YouTube for a new support card for an older archetype.
That archetype was Fortune Ladies.
I entirely forgot Fortune Ladies were a thing.

So go ahead, let us know whenever you see a discussion/video/topic about or hear a friend or acquaintance
mention an archetype you forgot existed.
Maybe you were playing at your locals or other tournament, and you saw someone play a deck you forgot was a thing.
Maybe you missed their existence the first time around and you're discovering/rediscovering a 10 year old archetype.
Tell us here what you forgot was a thing!
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Rotkiv77
Rare Duelist

Re: I forgot they were a thing!

Post by Rotkiv77 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Assault mode a failed weird mechanic that got support recently for what feels no reason

MysticJhn
Super Special Awesome Duelist

Post by MysticJhn » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:26 pm

Yeah, when I saw that support recently, I think last month, that was another one I had forgotten about, although not as badly as Fortune Ladies.
Konami recently has really loved giving really old things new support as though people are going to play them again.

Fortune Ladies were still worse for me, mostly because of their lack of cards to start with.
They ONLY have monster cards, and I think only 1 of each Attribute to begin with.
To Discuss Moderatory Actions, Click Here!
If you need an avatar, check out the Avatar Encyclopedia!

Rotkiv77
Rare Duelist

Post by Rotkiv77 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:20 am

B.E.S. Just got another monster so that’s happening again